Tuesday 12 November 2013

At Sea - November 12, 2013

Today I call birthdays at sea. Leslee our table mate shares the same birthday as my niece Allanah, so today we celebrate. As I think about my family these days, I wanted to do something different and special today, so for the first time ever I participated in the crafts class. Thinking about my niece, Alannah, today I made her a necklace - I hope you like it.

For Leslee, Jonathan and Julie (Ship's Environment Officer and wife), our second cruise with them and they have become quite special friends, well they at three o'clock this morning decorated Leslee's stateroom door making it look like something out of Mardi Gras. They also joined us for a special dinner, cake and singing and all. I told all at the table that it was my niece's birthday and we had a special cheers for Alannah - very nice.

Pictures include a spectacular sunset tonight, a few pictures of the cast show (excellent) and a few more of the amazing flower arrangements. Tomorrow Guadalcanal...

No comments:

Post a Comment