Saturday 30 November 2013

At Sea - Under the Sea - November 30, 2013

Beatrice (Bea), included in one of my pictures here is the person I have to thank for putting the thought in my head about trying Scuba Diving. Early in the cruise she was the diver that I had met in the hot tub that started to talk to me about scuba and resort diving. Fast forward a month and half and it was offered, amazing (as you know from my previous blog upload). The only problem with this dive was that I did not have an underwater camera, well Jeff and Bea both had cameras on this day and have allowed me access to their pictures. I have combed through both sets of pictures over the past few days and have included some of what I saw on this amazing day under the water at the Aquarium Dive Site.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment