Sunday 11 May 2014

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day for all the mothers... Today was another amazing day and we have it all from the sunrise at 6:40 to the final show of the singers and dancers on board, many have been on board for months, so you could really feel the energy in this last performance, they really came together as a group and this final show was special.

Cabo San Lucas is really a resort town on the tip of the Baja Peninsula, marked by the famous arch where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. This resort town has it all from the resident Pelicans to the many hawkers trying to get you onto one of their boats. Souvenirs, plenty here and at pretty good prices, restaurants are aplenty here as well as bars - couldn't tell you how many all day two for one signs I saw. This is not our first time here so it kind of feels like one of those easy, casual, friendly ports, we definitely know what to expect so we just go with it. Okay, so know for something completely different for me, this Para Sailing thing, Holland America offered it as an excursion so I bit as this is something I had always thought about doing and now with my GoPro I just had to put my hand up. Brooke, works in the excursion office and the night we were having dinner together I mentioned it and she said sure, she had never done it and would be happy to come along, so off we go, hope you like the pictures from the GoPro. There is one picture that I believe is so postcard worthy, I think you will be able to identify it once you see it, the GoPro pictures show up in Part 3 of todays upload.

Happy yo hear that the clocks are going back an hour tonight, need that extra hour of sleep tonight, Hay...

No comments:

Post a Comment