Monday 16 February 2015

Tampa - Feb 14, 2015

Say what you want about US destination flights and the that you have to pay an up charge on just about everything when it come to US Carriers but, now that we are used to our current world environment I must say that United Airlines were great in delivering us safely and comfortably from Vancouver to Tampa. The crew were always smiling and friendly especially when I boarded the plane in Vancouver with a profusely bleeding little finger - they handed me about thirty napkins. What happened, well they wanted me to make sure my carry on fit inside this metal bracket, well for me to make sure if fit I had to really stuff it in there and by doing so my finger bashed against the side, ouch…

Overnight at the Hilton Garden Westshore Airport Hotel was very pleasant and a recommended place to drop your head if you are coming in late and and need to drop your head for a night before boarding a cruise ship. Not much around the Hotel, but clean and quite. If you had a few days here I would suggest more of a downtown location.

No comments:

Post a Comment