Thursday 12 February 2015

Time to Pack...

As many of you know we have a few health challenges that we need to address on an ongoing basis. You could say that right now we are in between things where we are waiting for some results. Unfortunately we need to wait until March 10th. Well for any of our followers, you know that we usually do not sit around and mark the days off the calendar waiting, especially here on the wet coast of Canada. So what to do, well... we look at the many possibilities that Holland America offers during this time and low and behold they have the perfect Southern and Western Caribbean cruise to help us during this waiting period. So with many phone calls and e-mails later we have just now, meaning yesterday, just dotted all the i's and crossed and the t's and we leave this Saturday (Valentine's Day) to Tampa, Florida where we will embark the MS Ryndam (our first time on this ship) for a relaxing wonderful three weeks of floating around the Caribbean to all ports new to us. Are we excited, you bet, we always wanted to get down and explore the Caribbean, some may recall that even though we have over 500 cruising days we only scratched to Caribbean surface, so here is our opportunity knocking, so we are going in. Hmm, now to determine what to pack for a sun filled holiday? I know I better hurry I only have a day to get organized. We will be blogging this adventure, so as usual we welcome you along. New this time around is Facebook, Jan finally signed me up and wow what a cool toy. I will be posting links on my Facebook page to simplify the viewing process for any of my Facebook friends. Well I should really say once I figure that part out. For now, I will say see you in Tampa on board the Ryndam... did I say we are getting excited. Our itinerary is as follows:

1 comment:

  1. Gerard and Jan - Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy and keep positive. We will be following your posts.
    Jill and Joe Waters

    ReplyDelete