Monday 16 September 2024

February to May 2024 - Andiamo Part 2

Technical difficulties continue with the loading and reloading pics, I am including the ones that I am able to bridge from my inventory over to my iPad. Technology is great when it works but when in doesn’t and one relies on it, it can be more than frustrating. Perhaps one of the reasons while our Andiamo travels may be dropped from this blog. Maybe I should be looking to another blogging platform in the near future. I have used Blogspot for the past 10 years and it is surprising that the dynamics of this platform have not changed or improved at all. 

Please find the balance of our Andiamo pictures as was able to upload here…


Washington DC and the White House































Our set up once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment