Wednesday 23 August 2017

July, 15, 2017: Copenhagen, Denmark

After a few days of rain here in Copenhagen, our first full day here was under beautiful sunny skies and on a Saturday, bonus. We met up with our travel companions, Bryan, Roxanne and Trevor and began our day with a comprehensive walk about throughout this picturesque city. Grabbed a canal side breakfast then jumped onto a 90 minute canal cruise. Finished the first part of our day with a lite lunch and a very short power nap. What a wonderful city this is, clean, friendly, safe and comfortable to walk around in. At about mid day just at the end of the canal cruise my camera's sd card was full and guess where my spare card is, in my lost luggage, hmm. It is a 32 gig card, so I am crossing my fingers that my luggage arrives from this evenings events. Upon returning to the hotel at about 6, my luggage did indeed arrive. once again I will say Swiss engineering at its best (problem solved within 24 hours, wonderful).



No comments:

Post a Comment