Monday 10 September 2018

Sept 08, 2018: Chitenay, France The

Today was also a wine tasting market day here in Cheverny. There must have been about 50 wineries represented here along with food carts, games for kids, including pony rides and a large stage set up for music. A nice way to spend a Saturday. We headed back to town as Jan had a 4:30 hair appointment, she is struggling a bit with the washing and drying with her cast situation. This gave me a chance to check out the bike the company (Headwater) left me. Nice bike worked out real well and with the GPS App, what an awesome way to tour this area. You just ride along and a little voice tells you where and when to turn. I followed one of the optional routes today, the one that does a 30 klms loop including Cheverny. Got half way there and in my excitement to get going forgot not only my wallet but also my cash. Took a few pictures, the wine will have to wait until next time. I can see us doing this or one similar in the future.


Back at the hotel for a swim and shower before our five course, gastronomic meal at the fine dining restaurant. Weather has been great. A few pics of the day...
























No comments:

Post a Comment